Returns & Exchanges
General Returns Information
If you have purchased your Bridgedale product from another website or high street retailer you must return the item to them.
If you wish to return the item you have ordered for a refund, please ensure that the item is unused and in the original packaging. You must return your order within 30 days of original receipt.
Please ensure the product(s) is carefully packaged to avoid damage in transit. Items are to be returned via our returns service; refunds/replacements will only be issued upon a safe receipt of the goods.
Our returns service is offered through an online returns portal, via our distribution and logistics partner Burton McCall Ltd. The subsidised cost of the returns service will be deducted from your refund amount.
To commence the returns process -
- Please visit the returns portal https://burtonmccall.gfs-returns.com/LITE and follow the instructions, making sure you have the original order number to hand (top left corner on the packing slip in your parcel in the box referenced “PO Number”.
- Package the items carefully, taking care to ensure they will arrive with us safely and in a saleable condition.
- Select the reason code for your return.
- Select the returns service of your choice (DPD or DHL).
- If you have selected the DHL home collection service please select the day and time-slot you require for the parcel to be collected from your home.
- Payment for the cost of your return will be deducted from your refund amount.
- If you have selected the DPD service make sure you check your email for your DPD returns label (it should appear within minutes check your spam folder if it does not) print and affix your returns label to your returns parcel, and then simply drop it off at your chosen DPD drop-off location (there are 5000+ locations nationwide so you should be no more than 5 miles from your nearest drop-off location). Please ensure that you drop the parcel off within 48 hours, otherwise you may need to repeat the returns process from step 1 and reprint a fresh returns label.
What happens next?
Normal processing time from receipt of parcel (collection service is a next working day premium option), to refund is 7 days. During peak times and times of exceptional demand this may be higher, but our aim is to get your refund back to as soon as possible. The refund will be made to the card/account associated to the original transaction
Exchanging an Item
To exchange an item please return it via our online returns portal so that we can refund your initial purchase price. You will then need to place a new order. Unfortunately our e-commerce system does not allow us to offer direct exchanges.
Our Returns Policy
You may return any new and unused product to us within 30 days of delivery for a refund of its purchase price. Items should be returned in their original packaging and with all swing-tickets still attached. The cost of returning any item to us via our online returns portal is subsidised but not covered by Bridgedale and as such will be charged via our online returns portal*.
We can only accept returns that are sent via our online returns portal. Please retain your proof of purchase. We are not responsible for items lost or delayed on their way back to us but by using the returns portal we hope to minimise the chance of this happening and thereby save headaches for both of us. In the event of a lost returns parcel, you as the sender are responsible for processing any claim.
Unfortunately, we are not able to process exchanges online. Should the item not be suitable please return it via our returns portal so we can refund your initial purchase. You will then need to place a new order.
*In the event that a product is supplied in error, is found to be faulty immediately upon receipt or is not as described, Bridgedale will provide a full refund including the cost of return shipping.
Please handle any product you receive from us with care. In the event you wish to return a product to us which is subsequently found to not be in a fully re-saleable condition we reserve the right to deduct an appropriate amount from any refund.
Should you have a query relating to returning an item please email: email@example.com.